Selling Your Home
Sellers Service Pledge
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
2. Respect you and your needs and be honest and forthright, in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate practices.
3. Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
4. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
5. Endeavor to always understand your needs and respond quickly.
6. Provide regular progress reports throughout the process, and discuss comments received about your property with you.
7. Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed decisions.
8. Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
9. Utilize a written Competitive Market Analysis and local market information to help you set an appropriate listing price to sell your home and receive the value you deserve.
10. Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
11. Develop, present and agree upon a Customized Marketing Plan that will detail specific promotional efforts to help best market your property.
12. Place the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign on your property, with your permission and subject to local ordinances.
13. Post your property on c21.com, a site which receives millions of visitors each month.
14. Promote your property to potential buyers.
15. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System’s vast online resources to expose your property to potential buyers around the world.
16. Utilize the CENTURY 21 System to help you obtain the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 7,000 offices worldwide.
17. Submit to you all written offers, assist with negotiations, and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds, so you understand these implications prior to the acceptance or rejection of any offer.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by law or local practice.
19. Assist you in finding your next home, or offer to refer you to another CENTURY 21 office in another location.
20. Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
We appreciate you allowing us to help you with the marketing of your property.